Be part of the nature around Lake Kiebitz!
Located near the small town Falkenberg/Elster, the Kiebitz awaits you as an oasis of recre - ation. Surrounded by lawns, fields, coniferous and decidous forests, you can rest your soul.
People who are looking for free time activities such as sporting or cultural events shouldn't miss the Kiebitz. Between the rivers Schwarze Elster and Elbe you will find an attractive landscape of relaxation that leaves almost nothing to be desired.
At the Kiebitz you will find:
- 110 hectares of soothing nature
- a 70 -hectare- large lake of high water quality
- 1,35 km of beach with guarded and unguarded areas
- an included "training camp for non-swimmers" (extra fee)
- a nudist beach area
- a restricted area for non-swimmers
- a camping area for 150 tents or mobile homes
- 2 bungalow settlements with comfortable accomodations
- gastronomic supply and sports facilities
- rent-station for bikes and boats
- good transport connections and a large amount of car parks
- walking paths and educational walking ground
- cycling tracks
- nature reserve area and a large bronze aged grave-hight